After four and half months I am now open again for face to face appointments. During August, appointments are limited to 2 clients per day, for three days a week as I acclimatise with working in PPE.
Here are the changes and measures I have implemented in order to comply with the new Government guidelines around Covid-19 and to keep us all safe.
- The clinic, furniture and equipment will be cleaned prior to your arrival.
- Melinda will be wearing PPE.
- Windows will be kept open (weather permitting), please dress accordingly if you feel the cold easily.
- Melinda will sit more than 2m away during your consultation
Disclaimer: Every effort will be taken to ensure the strictest standards of hygiene are imposed and the strictest measures taken to reduce the risk of infection. However, you should be aware that the nature of a kinesiology session does not allow for social distancing during the session and that there is a level of risk associated with face-to-face appointments at this time.
How to prepare for your appointment
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Please bring your own pen.
- Please bring a clean pair of socks.
- You are welcome to bring gloves if that makes you feel more comfortable, masks will be provided if you do not have your own.
- Please arrive no earlier than your appointment time. There are no waiting facilities, you will be required to wait in your car until the time of your appointment. Ample time is required between appointments to sanitise fully between clients.
- Please come alone (unless you are a parent accompanying a minor).
- Please keep coats and belongings to a minimum, where possible.
- Payment by PayPal or bank transfer only.
- Please do not attend your session if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19. It is appreciated that you inform Melinda as soon as possible, the 24 hour cancellation policy will be waived to ensure these precautions are upheld.
Upon your arrival
- You will be asked to remove your shoes (and coat) at the door, where you will then put on your clean pair of socks, after removing your shoes at the door.
- Your temperature will taken with a non-contact thermometer.
- You will be asked to wash your hands and use hand sanitiser (provided).
- You will be asked to sign a consent form (please bring your own pen) that states you are happy with the level of hygiene and you are happy to proceed with your session.
- The toilet will be available with disposable paper for hand drying instead of a towel and the whole toilet area will be cleaned between clients. If you are unsure please ask Melinda.
It’s important you feel comfortable and confident when attending your appointment, so if you have any questions please contact Melinda. If you are unsure about having a face-to-face kinesiology appointment at this time, or the reason for your visit is not urgent, you may wish to consider a remote appointment. If the sight of Melinda in PPE is confronting and a barrier to connection, again you can book a remote session.
It is vitally important that you do not attend your appointment if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19. Please call immediately to cancel your appointment – no cancellation fees will apply. Melinda will be checking her temperature daily and monitoring herself for any symptoms, you will be informed immediately should any arise.