In line with Data protection laws, Melinda Annear has strict procedures in place to comply with legislation and to protect your privacy.
- Before a kinesiology appointment, you are asked to fill in a questionnaire through Acuity. These questionnaires are subsequently printed, and the printed version is then stored securely for seven years in compliance with the company’s Public Liability Insurance Terms & Conditions after each appointment. Minors’ data will be kept for seven years after they reach the age of eighteen.
- Your data is not shared with third parties; exceptions include, Acuity Scheduling (when you enter your details to book an appointment), Natural Dispensary (I use your name and email address in order to send you your supplement information), Stripe (when you make a payment online), and izettle (if you request a receipt, I have enter your email address). Any referrals to other health professionals with your approval first.
- Melinda Annear uses an appointment reminder system (Acuity) that stores a limited amount of personal data in cloud storage using their secure servers. This data includes name, email, phone number, service booked and your questionnaire. If you do not want your data used for this service, please inform us through the contact form here or state your preference when booking your appointment.
- Melinda Annear does not send spam emails- when you opt in, your email address is stored in a mailing list in Mailchimp or Mailerlite and is used only to keep you informed of relevant information, news, and special offers. Should you change your mind in regards to receiving these emails, you have the option to opt out at the bottom of each email.
- Card details are never stored on the iZettle card machine facility nor are they stored when purchasing online through Acuity (who use Stripe that have their own secure servers).
- Embedded content from other websites: